I received my Ph.D. from the UCONN in 1981. While a doctoral candidate, I was awarded a research assistantship. In this role, I assisted my professors in the teaching of graduate level statistics courses and also offered research and dissertation consultation to faculty and students. I also guided them in APA formatting for publications. I was also selected by the Ford Foundation as one of 20 Young Women Scholars invited to a research training institute in Montreal, Canada. I published my first peer review article in 1980 in APA format. Altogether, the time I spent as a doctoral student was gratifying and a happy time . As your dissertation consultant, I would like to help you feel the same.
Here are some of the benefits of working with me as your dissertation consultant.
1. I have a wealth of expertise. I am the president of Words & Numbers Research, Inc. which I founded in 1984. The firm offers consultation on and has conducted hundreds of research and evaluation studies.
Before that, I was Associate Professor at the University of Connecticut where I taught undergraduate and graduate level Research Methods and acted as a consultant to faculty and students on their research. I have published in peer review journals, and have five books and several research grants to my credit. I know APA formatting and can help you with that requirement. Also, I am an expert in questionnaire and understand construct validity and reliability measurement. For more information on my background and the books and journal articles I have published, you can review
2. I have a great track record. As a dissertation statistics consultant, I have personally consulted with many hundreds of PhD students to complete their degrees. I have had students that are located in California, Florida, Texas and New York - even students from Korea and Iraq! I have worked extensively with online PhD programs. The dissertation databases have varied in quality but I am able to clean them up and make them work to the relief of many students.
Many doctoral students were at an impasse with their dissertation statistics but were able to complete the degree requirements after calling me for statistics consultation. I also offered caring support. I saved a few
testimonials from my students.
3. I offer caring support and help. As the only dissertation consultant on this website that you will interact with, I offer students and faculty personalized attention and care throughout your dissertation. YOU WILL NOT BE PASSED OFF TO ANOTHER CONSULTANT . You will always be able to speak to and interact with me - not waiting days for a call back or an email. I am dedicated to helping you because I know how difficult this process can be. All work is confidential. I have a set of promises that I make to my students.
4. I charge an affordable, flat fee for my consultation - instead of billing hourly charges that can escalate in a short time. You will know upfront what you will be spending so there will be no surprises or disappointments. You can budget for the work and then relax.
5. There is quick turnaround on your work. Your dissertation work will be executed quickly and efficiently. This will allow you to get your PhD completed in less time, without all the stress and without breaking the bank.
6. It is easy to reach me if you have questions or concerns. My office phones are answered 24 hours a day with voicemail. I check phone messages and emails often several times a day. You will not have difficulty reaching me, whether you are in Mississippi or Oregon or Vermont. I take my consultant role very seriously. Here are some of the
schools where I consulted on dissertations.
Return from about Dr. Susan Carroll to the dissertation statistics home page.