Anxious about dissertation statistics and need help? You are not alone!
The dissertation statistics - from the initial research design to writing up your statistical results - create anxiety for many graduate students. We have not had math since high school, and it was not our favorite subject.
Plus, professors teach quantitative statistical formulas, and make the research designs complex. You don’t have the confidence to ask statistical questions and when you do, the answers add to your confusion.
I can help with your dissertation statistics. With expertise and personalized care, I have provided helpful dissertation statistics support to hundreds of doctoral students so that they complete their degree in less time, with much less stress and without breaking the bank.
And you will always communicate directly with me. I personally will provide you with dissertation statistics help. You will not be passed onto to another consultant. You will speak with, and have emails from, me personally. I am dedicated to exceeding my students' expectations.
We can do all the work by phone, email or by mail. You are welcome to visit my office - if you prefer.
Here are some of the areas where most students have asked for dissertation statistics help. I have provided each with coaching, tutoring, support, expertise and guidance.
- Picking Your Dissertation Topic and Writing a Proposal
- Important questions when picking your dissertation topic, selection strategies, resources, literature review errors, and tips for writing your proposal
- Stating Your Research Questions and Hypotheses
- Information on types of research questions, null hypotheses, tests of statistical significance, probability levels and errors, power analysis, and steps for testing your hypothesis
- Working with Samples and Sample Sizes
- Information about sample size, sampling strategies and random samples
- Measuring Dissertation Variables and Selecting Instruments
- Information about measuring variables, types of measurement scales, types of data collection instruments, validity and reliablity
- Research Design, Statistics and Dissertation Methodology
- Information on selecting a research design and dissertation methodology
- Using the Statistical Tests that can Answer Your Research Questions
- Overview of statistical tests including quantitative and qualitative data, descriptive statistics, t-tests, Chi Square, ANOVA, correlation and multiple regression
- Writing your dissertation
- Writing your dissertation
- Information about me as your personal consultant
- Get a feel for how I work personally with doctoral students and review my resume
- Dr. Susan Carroll - Contact Information for the dissertation consultant
- How to get in touch with me
- Words & Numbers Research, Inc.
- Words & Numbers
- External Evaluations
- evaluation university
- Blog by Dr. Susan Carroll
- This dissertation statistics blog provides tips using the dissertation-statistics.com website. Subscribe here.